Vehicle Finance & Orange Mitsubishi
At Orange Mitsubishi we not only have the best range of new and quality used vehicles but we can also help with all your finance needs.
Our Finance Services Include:
- Corporate Lending
- Novated Leases
- Consumer Lending
- Loan Payment Protection
Our Group Business Manager has a great knowledge of all the above products and is always available to attend to your business and personal finance needs.
Mitsubishi Motors Financial Services offers business solutions specifically designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies which allow for flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements.
When it comes to choosing a vehicle finance package the options can be endless. We understand that as your business changes so do your financing requirements; we will structure an individual solution that matches your business and personal needs.
Commercial Loan & Mortgage
Developed for businesses that utilise a cash accounting system. This product allows you to claim back the ITC up front via the business activity statement rather than over the life of the loan.
- Flexible payment structure with or without a balloon allows you to free up cash flow/working capital(3)
- Highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loan(1)
A Finance Lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly payments for the period of the contract, with the addition of a residual set at the start of the loan. At the end of the term you can make an offer to purchase, refinance or upgrade to a new vehicle. Benefits include:
- No restriction on kilometre usage
- Agreed residual(1) is set at the start of the lease (subject to ATO guidelines)
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose the payment terms(1)
- Ability to free up working capital for the business(3)
- At the end of your lease period there are a number of options available to you(1), for example:
- You may be able to extend the lease for a further agreed time
- You may be able to trade the vehicle in on a new vehicle
- You may make an offer to purchase the vehicle from us for the residual payout amount
This product is similar to a finance lease and is predominately used as a Salary Packaging tool in conjunction with a Novation Agreement, allowing the employee to drive the vehicle of their choice. The Novated lease specifies that the employee (lessee) assumes the responsibility for lease payments from their pre-tax salary.
The employee enters into a finance contract with Mitsubishi Motors Financial Services and the employer and employee simultaneously enter into a Novation Agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Financial Services, under which the lessee's obligations are transferred to the employer who then pays the monthly rental usually from the employee's pre-tax income.
If the employee changes their employer, payment obligation automatically reverts to the employee, the employee may be able to re-novate with the new employer.
A Novated Lease offers:
- Fixed repayments with choice of term and vehicle(1)
- Possible tax benefits even though the vehicle may be predominately for private use(3)
Business Line Of Credit
Orange Mitsubishi is able to provide a credit limit based on your business’ total vehicle requirements. This streamlines the approval and vehicle acquisition process. All you have to do is purchase vehicles as your business requires, within your pre-set approval limit.
(1) Subject to Mitsubishi Motors Financial Services lending criteria
(2) Early Termination Fees may apply
(3) Information provided is of a general nature only, it does not constitute, nor should be considered to constitute, legal tax or financial advice. Prior to making a decision about any products or services as described, please consult with your own independent legal tax or financial advisor who can provide you with specific advice pertaining to your personal circumstances.
Mitsubishi Motors Financial Services is a registered business name of Nissan Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 70 130 046 794 Australian Credit Licence Number 391464), used with the permission of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation for financial services provided in relation to Mitsubishi vehicles.